it’s so annoying how people judge you for ordering a salad at a restaurant, i just really fucking love salads please don’t be mean
Whoops I just now saw this since I was in the middle of nowhere at our cottage with no proper internet connection. But thanks for taggin me Kansalainen !
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 people then link them in the post
Rule 4: tell them you tagged them
Rule 5: tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions
1. Are you currently thirsting after a celebrity and if so, what makes them so irresistible?
I’m thirsting after multiple celebrities but my one true love will always be Saoirse Ronan. Idk, maybe it’s the fact that she’s like only a year older than me and is an amazing actress and so pure and beautiful. And she’s Irish. I have a thing for Irish people…
2. What have you done that made you feel like the biggest badass in the world?
This is the question that proves I’m the single most lamest person in the world. Maybe that one night when two really sporty and fairly attractive (but really drunk) guys tried to hit on me on the dance floor and I was like sorry nope I’m taken please take your hands off my ass.
3. Which one of your eyebrows is your favourite?
Haha this question is perfect. I think I like my right eyebrow more. Don’t know why actually. It’s just the prettier one usually???
4. Are you currently trying to quit something?
I’m trying to quit wasting my time and really try to apply somewhere (work or school) so that I won’t be home playing video games the whole of next year.
5. Has any authority figure of yours seen your blog? What did they think?
My parents just don’t care. But once my boss accidentally caught me on Tumblr and of course there was the worst nsfw picture open.
6. Would you rather see yourself as powerful, outspoken and unbreakable or kind, warm and goodhearted?
Kind, warm and goodhearted. And I’m proud about that.
7. What’s the most pleasant and peaceful scenario you can imagine in 10 seconds?
Sitting by a bonfire on a beach with a bunch of friends and drinking beer.
8. Tell me something about a person you admire or look up to.
I admire all of my friends. Can’t pick just one. But they’re all really smart and loving and ugh I love you guys. Thanks for putting up with me.
9. What’s the wildest coincidence you’ve ever witnessed?
That wild night when I was like hey I’m gonna watch High School Musical 1, though I had never seen that movie before, and then I messaged that to my friend and I was like hahaha this is so embarrassing. Then she replied: OMG I’m watching that too right this second! That’s when I realized she was my best friend.
10. What’s your morning routine?
Wake up (way too late usually), check every possible thing there is to check from my phone/internet, eat breakfast (usually porridge), drink tea if I have enough energy to make it, try to make myself look like I could possibly go outside and meet people, then I do something.
11. What’s your favourite facial feature to look at in other people? Do you like that feature in your own face?
Eyebrows and eyes are super important. And I actually like my eyes. There’s like 200 different colors in them so that’s cool. Don’t know about my eyebrows. They’re okay I guess.
1. Would you rather die of heat or coldness?
2. Do you even lift?
3. Your favorite alcoholic beverage?
4. Can you play any instruments?
5. What’s your favorite spot in your city?
6. A song that’s stuck in you head right now?
7. The last thing you ate?
8. Do you believe in God?
9. Do you know someone so conservative you’d like to kick them in the face?
10. Am I perfect or perfect?